closing apps in FDOM

anthony winter awtel at sayne.org
Tue Oct 14 00:31:33 CEST 2008

Thanks for the information. Is it actually written down anywhere?
But it doesn't work with 'Contacts'. If I have just 'Home' and 'Contacts' in
the list it 'Contacts' does not get closed.

Extra questions:
1) what is the quickest way of shutting down the neo completely?
At present I am using a terminal and entering init 0.

2) What do the three little + signs at the bottom of the screen do?

3) What is the * at the bottom left for?

4) What does the (possibly) spanner-like symbol at the top right do?

In other words - where is there a description of this user interface!?

--
anthony winter