[FDOM] Setting time after which mailbox kicks in on incoming call?

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:43:45 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 14:09, Konstantin <Chaosspawn23 at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I experienced that with FDOM, i regularly miss calls because I don't manage to
> get the neo out of my pocket before the call is rejected/redirected to the
> mailbox. With other phones, it's possible to set the timeout after which the
> call is redirected to the mailbox. Is it possible to set this on the Freerunner,
> too? I don't want to deactivate my mailbox completely, I just need more time to
> answer the phone.

It is I think a parameter of your provider.
But it seems it is not always allowed to be changed. (ex. It looks
like for example that in france with Bouygues it is possible but not
with SFR)

If it is possible you might set it via another phone with this option available.
Or there must be a special number to set it (ex. for bouygues it was
something like dialing number **62*+(mailbox number)**(nb seconds
ringing)# )