[FDOM] Setting time after which mailbox kicks in on incoming call?

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Tue Oct 14 14:45:52 CEST 2008

i don't know if there exists a setup-gui for these things yet.
But the redirect normaly is a setup of the phone company, and
u can change it by typing in GSM-Codes into the dialer application.

for a complete deactivating use :  #61#
for setting a delay of 5s to 30s use : **61*<your phonenumber>*11*<time>#

cu

btw:
here is a site (German) with a few gsm-codes :
http://www.gsmsite.de/codes.htm