Qtopia questions

Jette Derriche jette at nerdgirl.dk
Mon Oct 27 12:59:07 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 17:24 +0530, Nishit Dave wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:23 PM, Jette Derriche <jette at nerdgirl.dk>
> wrote:

>         I assume this is the command to use on my phone (Qt Extended
>         from
>         qtopia.net with the mwester kernel)
>
>         # addressbook path_to_vCards_file_to_import.vcf
>
>         But is says 'addressbook not found'.
>
>         I have googled but I haven't been able to get confirmation
>         that this is
>         the way to do it...
>
>         ?
>
> I hope you have combined all vcf files to one by concatenating them.
> The command should work after that, but it may still not import some
> vcards due to some hidden bug.

This is exactly what happens:

root at om-gta02:~# addressbook All.vcf
-sh: addressbook: not found

I don't think the *.vcf file is the issue here...

Apparently the 'addressbook' tool is not present on my phone... could
you provide me with a path to the location where it should be, so I can
check...

/Jette