install error while putting debian on Freerunner sd card

Zack Mollusc zmollusc at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 21:13:11 CEST 2008

Hello,
on the faq section of http://wiki.debian.org/DebianOnFreeRunner

it says :

    *

      During the "debian" stage of the install, what does "E: Internal
      error: install" mean and how do I fix it? This common problem
      seems to be related to the microSD card used in the
      installation, as explained in the discussion at the
      smartphones-standards

<http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/smartphones-standards/2008-August/000356.html>.
      Other information are available in the upstream bug
      <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1743>.

I had the "E: Internal error: install" error.
I downloaded the installer again from
http://pkg-fso.alioth.debian.org/freerunner/install.sh and the
installation worked. I assumed that the installer changes occasionally.

GTA02 20080717 with capacitor soldered on sd card socket, Kingston
Micro SD HC 4GB SDC4/4GB

ZM