Wifi & 2008.8

e hanks maskvp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 23:07:53 CEST 2008

No... No horror stories...

I connect to my wpa encrypted network NP after setting up a
wpa_supplicant.conf; however, I'm just using the gui under settings in the
phone. How do I make the password persistent? I have to input it in
everytime I reboot my phone. The utterly ridiculous keyboard makes this a
tedious task.

BTW, despite mastering the usage of this keyboard I really think this is a
wrong approach guys. Sorry, if this is your baby, but I'll be removing it if
I can ASAP. Chalk me up for 'against'.

Anyway, I intentionally left the wpa_supplicant.conf paremeters (SSID etc)
blank figuring the gui would populate it. Is this the wrong approach even
though it works?

Thanks

radtek