Undefined USB Device

Michael Fisher desnotes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 23:39:52 CEST 2008

When attempting to flash my FreeRunner from a Thinkpad Laptop with Ubuntu
7.10 installed, I get two USB devices after plugging in the FreeRunner and
running dfu-util -l. I did have a USB mouse attached but I removed it and
rebooted but I still get the same message. Even after rebooting with no USB
devices connected and running dfu-util -l, I receive the response that one
Undefined device is connected.

Is there a way to specify which USB device is to be upgraded with dfu-util
or is there a way to clear out all references to USB devices?

Thanks,

Mike

--
Michael Fisher