diversity apps

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 00:54:05 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 11:18 PM, e hanks <maskvp at gmail.com> wrote:
> I installed Diversity Nav and Diversity Wifi. Both work. Except IIRC DN
> needed 'Locations' to be run before I could get a map. Some AP's were listed
> on the map including my own. Unfortunately, while my GPS loc was accurate
> the my AP was shown to be a block away when I was only 10m from it.

my 2008.8-upgrade is fully upgraded and diversity wifi never sees any
wireless AP's. When going to settings --> wifi the AP's are visible.
Mofi also "sees" the AP's
Diversity nav displays the AP's, but it displays them all on top of
eachother; pressing "join" or "information" gives nothing and pressing
"zoom" zooms out...
The AP's are also not shown on the right place

http://diversity.projects.openmoko.org/ is not very informative..