gta02, debian, fso: pairing (and using) bleutooth headset?

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Tue Sep 2 04:59:05 CEST 2008

Brad Midgley wrote:
> hi
>
>> next step would be to get that sco_flowcontrol_patch in the kernel, i fear
>
> no... the next step is to get the bluetooth/gsm mixer settings and
> then coordinate the audio service (exact details depend on the bluez
> version)
>
> sco flowcontrol is the previous attempt to fix bluetooth audio on the
> desktop, so you don't need it.

I put the gta02 .state file up on the Wiki, it is the closest I could get, it is based on the one
wolfson had for gta01, but fixed for the control number on gta02. However there were some settings
in gta01 that do not appear in gta02, not sure if they are relevant to BT though.

Presuming this flips the right codec switches, how do you coordinate the audio service? I tried all
the documented approaches both from the bluez site and the wiki, with no luck.

(This issue isn't really debian/fso specific, a fix would presumably work for all dists).

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com