GPS Problem (maybe antenna?)

Sebastian M. lists at seb7.de
Tue Sep 2 13:13:57 CEST 2008

Quoting "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" <mail at 3v1n0.net>:

> Ole Kliemann wrote:
>> Unfortunately I cannot help you. Just can tell you that I have exactly
>> the same problem. I'm now waiting for the fix for the GSM-buzz, so I can
>> send the FR to my distributor and get both the GSM and GPS fixed. ;-)
>
> Which distributor will give you them as warranty fixes?

In Germany (and the whole European Union, I guess) the retailers are
forced to give a 2 years warranty and because of that they have to
replace goods which have problems like an advertised feature not
working (like the Freerunners GPS [-hardware] in my case).

As far as I know the same thing applies to distributors (in Germany
and maybe EU as well).

Of course this may vary in your country (Germany/EU have a very strict
consumer protection), so you should ask the company who sold the
Freerunner to you.

Cheers, Sebastian

--
Sebastian M.
Student of Computer Science at the University of Kaiserslautern.