Gesture Listener

Jim Colton jimcolt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:20:43 CEST 2008

What I think happens is what I stated in my original mail.  ;)   Each
application that has registered a doLayout() callback with the gesture
listener gets laid out again and therefore each component of the layout will
know it's new position and dimension so that touch screen events for it can
be identified and acted upon.  A button component for example.