Pdf Viewer and Spread Sheet for FSO Milestone 2

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Tue Sep 2 16:23:43 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm using FSO Milestone 2 and is the most beautiful and quick image of
the three (ASU/Gtk/FSO) I have probed. The dialer is the only
application with problems in responsiveness (almost 5 seconds to launch
compared to the almost instantaneous of the other ones) and the first
digit of the phone number only is seen when you type the second one, but
I think that this will be corrected in another milestone. So, keep the
good work :-)

I want to use my Freerunner for my classes and for that I need, for the
moment, a pdf reader and an spread sheet. Do you have any advice or
suggestion of something already packaged? I have being thinking in SIAG
(Scheme In A Grid) for the spread sheet and now I'm trying to get it
working on my desktop to see if makes sense to put it also in FR.

Cheers,

Offray