Om 2008.8 update doesn't boot (it freeze) after removing battery

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue Sep 2 18:37:51 CEST 2008

Thomas Bertani wrote:
> On my fr, with om 2008.8 update the boot failed a lot of times,then it
> boots but when I remove battery to shutdown (for freeze) and then I
> boot, I have to reboot it a lot of times for get it booting correctly,
> it stops booting when serverx starts...

I got this too [1]. Applying one of the latest andy patches for glamo
[2] to the stable kernel I fixed the problem.
If you want test, give a try to this kernel image [3].
Report in any case! ;)

Bye!

[1] http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td586044
[2] fix-glamo-crank-memory-to-90MHz.patch
[3]
http://downloads.tuxfamily.org/3v1deb/openmoko/uImage-gta02-stable-glamo-video-patch%2bgitd744c88c149269b95ec068c8615e492375415d6d.bin

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux