using openocd

Lynn Nguyen lynn.mesl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 22:42:32 CEST 2008

So um, how do you reset the eeprom? I'm sorry, I don't have much experience
in this error.

Also, I was thinking that ft2232 was not enabled for my openocd build and
when I tried to build openocd from the source code with ft2232 enabled, I
kept getting random errors. So, I just used apt-get install openocd instead.
I figured most people just used apt-get install and so that should be
alright right?

Lynn