GPS Problem (maybe antenna?)

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Wed Sep 3 03:59:02 CEST 2008

Sebastian M. wrote:
> Quoting "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" <mail at 3v1n0.net>:
>> Which distributor will give you them as warranty fixes?
> In Germany (and the whole European Union, I guess) the retailers are
> forced to give a 2 years warranty and because of that they have to
> replace goods which have problems like an advertised feature not
> working (like the Freerunners GPS [-hardware] in my case).
>
> As far as I know the same thing applies to distributors (in Germany
> and maybe EU as well).

I'm in EU too: Italy, but I've bought the Freerunner in Germany
(HandHeld-Linux) I was just wondering if they could replace/fix the
phone if I'll send them for a gps/gsm fix...
Cause this is a common problem for all the first-stock freerunners.

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/