Delete Manual_Debian? (was: Re: GPS device missing in debian)

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Thu Sep 4 18:22:25 CEST 2008

Chris Jenks wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Sep 2008, Joachim Breitner wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Manual_Debian is still of interest to people who, well, want to do it
>> manually, or learn more about the system. But if it confuses people then
>> yes, go ahead and delete it.
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Joachim
>
>    It seems useful to me. Maybe enlarge the disclaimer at the top?

This seems like the best solution to me.

As a policy, we are trying desperately to make the wiki useful. To do
this we have to aggressively reduce the number of pages. Thus my attitude.

In this case, though, there seems to be a compelling reason for keeping
the page.

Thanks all of you for your thoughtful input.

Michael