U-Boot DFU mode not working

Zbigniew Hałas i-s-s at wp.pl
Sat Sep 6 01:03:39 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've tried to upgrade software on my Freerunner, but when I'am trying to enter
DFU mode it doesn't work. I'am booting from NOR as described here:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Flashing_the_Neo_FreeRunner
but when I'am runnig dfu-util it only shows "USB Device Firmware Upgrade":

#v+
./dfu-util --list
dfu-util - (C) 2007 by OpenMoko Inc.
This program is Free Software and has ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

Found Runtime: [0x1d50:0x5119] devnum=19, cfg=0, intf=2, alt=0, name="USB
Device Firmware Upgrade"
#v-

I've never changed anything in my NOR, and I've got version of U-Boot supplied
with my Freerunner: U-Boot 1.3.2-moko12 (May 9 2008 - 10:28:48)
I'am using svn version of dfu-util.

Regards,
Zbyszek Hałas