OM 2008.08 not ringing on incoming call

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Mon Sep 8 12:23:18 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have installed om-2008.8-update. In the settings dialog the profile "Ring and
Vibrate" is selected. On incoming calls the Neo vibrates, but there is no
ringtone most of the times. Sometimes (maybe one try out of ten), if I wait
long enough I can here one ring just before the timeout until my mailbox
anwers the call is reached. It seems that it just takes too long until the
ringtone is activated.

Does anyone have an idea what I could do to make my neo ring on an incoming
call?

Thanks,
Michael