Software package

David Samblas dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:09:57 CEST 2008

Stephan, as far as I know if you are usin a brand new OM2008.8 the gsm
antenas by default is on.

Sems more a incompatibility with you sim than to power up the gsm,
nevertheless to make sure if the gsm is on or in a terminal do
# cat /sys/devices/platform/neo1973-pm-gsm.0/power_on
and if it returns 1 is on, O is off

regards