Handwriting software, Gestures software

stefan gustavsson sigma_50 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 20:10:13 CEST 2008

I have Three  questions about Neo freerunner

1  I have installed software for handwritten input called  qtopia-phone-x11-handwriting, i can find the software in the phone under Tools menu and Handwriting, but when i run it it says "there is no handwriting profile", how do i create such a profile.

2 I have install Gesture, a software to use motion detectors, but i start it and start to try to teach neo freerunner the different movement lika shake, nothing happens. Ive followed the guide on the wiki page but it doesn't react to my movements, can somebody guide me in this.

3 When i try to run short video clipps on mplayer the movies goes extremely slow and skips lots of frames, why ??