gta02, debian, fso: pairing (and using) bleutooth headset?

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Mon Sep 8 20:52:01 CEST 2008

Angus Ainslie wrote:
> Alright I've updated the scripts to configure and attach to the headset.
> The bluetooth_pcm binary is no longer needed.
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Manually_using_Bluetooth#Bluetooth_on_Freerunner
>
> I suspect the mic input still doesn't work with the current alsa state
> file, I'll be looking at that in the next week. I'm also going to update
> the scripts to automatically load the alsamixers.

This is good work, thanks.

It seems the BtHeadset.py will run indefinitely in an infinite loop at the end.

I suspect it needs to listen on a signal and exit when the call is over.

Using mixed case file names when trying to type on an itty bitty keyboard in terminal makes stuff
hard ;)

Please let us know when you get the Mike working.

Thanks

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com