gta02, debian, fso: pairing (and using) bleutooth headset?

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Mon Sep 8 22:30:24 CEST 2008

Al Johnson wrote:

> There are some suggested changes to the alsa state file in another post of
> mine in this thread. I don't have a bluetooth headset so I can't test them,
> and Angus is busy improving his scripts. If you've got things working so far
> then it would be great if you could test those changes too.

Its hard to test as I don't keep my SIM card in the FR as I can't use it as a phone yet. Next time I
do put the sim card in, I'll test this out, but I haven't tried any of it yet since I spent so much
time working on it before with no luck at all, and randomly setting alsa settings to see what
happened was getting really tedious ;)

As an aside I was wondering if the old "Neo Mode" setting in the alsa control files for GTA01 was
doing what the pcm_bluetooth file is now doing? If someone had the old gta01 code it would be worth
taking a look to see if it was doing that and what else it did.

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com