qtopia - kernel panic

Bernhard Schauer lkml.bschauer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 08:51:19 CEST 2008

To see how easy it is to move from one to the other:

this creates an ext3 from ext2: tune2fs -j <device>
and this the other way round: tune2fs -O ^has_journal <device>; e2fsck
<device>

While you could move from ext2 to ext3 with a running writeable mounted
partition without any problems, the other way round is more problematic and
should only be done with unmounted partitions.

regards