A few problems I've been having ... suggestions?

e hanks maskvp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:50:24 CEST 2008

Maybe losing your other phone will result in a better running FreeRunner.

I've missed a bunch of phone calls in 2008.8. Hitting the answer
button actually dumps the call 2 out of 3 times. Qtopia had a better
record except the in-call keypad wouldn't work.

Finger friendly keyboard?!

Wifi & GPS? Works. Mostly. Wpa_supplicant is tricky. Let Settings'
Wifi fill in the blanks.

Battery woes.- all night is ok if you need some charging otherwise I'm
pulling out the battery just to get a boot.

So, I'm pretty much ignoring the phone right now except for basic
usage. Switched to BSD on my lappy... OEM it works better than my
phone.

I'll ready for a putsch on my FR soon. :)

Best of luck...