Micro SD 8GB works

Gothnet openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net
Tue Sep 9 12:47:22 CEST 2008

arne anka wrote:

>>in short: the speed of the sd card does not matter, the bus is to slow to
honour high speed cards.

That's strangely reassuring. I'll hang on to the card I have then, the
capacity at least seems to be ocrrect.

arne anka wrote:

>>far more interesting than speed is: how does it work with suspend/resume?

I hadn't considered it might be a factor...

It seems to be fine, when I wake Om2008.08 by pressing the power button it
all seems to come back up fine.  Well, as fine as any other time. I have to
keep tapping the screen until it wakes up fully or it'll suspend again
immediately and not come back.