Duplicates

Yann Neveu yann_openmoko at gabuzomeu.fr
Wed Sep 10 11:57:27 CEST 2008

Ok so it does affect non gmail users too...
I've posted precedent message using my ISP relayhost (free.fr) and according
to the mail headers, the relay host sent 3 times the mail to
sita.openmoko.org.
I suppose sita replied the mail was not accepted, try later bla bla bla but
finally dit it. So the server resent it 10 minutes later and 20 minutes
later.

Is there misconfigured greylisting on list?

I'll try later with my own stmp to see the sita's responses cheking the
logs.