[qtopia] rotate screen?

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:21:57 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 08:54, Lorn Potter <lpotter at trolltech.com> wrote:

> Qtopia already has been "ported" to X11 by Trolltech.
> Openmoko is trying to make it more usable and integrate with other toolkit.
> Kind of like what the maemo-qt4 guys are doing to the n810.

I'll have a look... what are they doing ?

I am trying to make cohabit qtopia framebuffer and X11 apps.
I like to have the whole qtopia stack (with menus and config apps)

I installed qtopia fb on 2008.8 base and for now just switch totally
through scripts (stop qpe / start xserver-nodm). (not really
functional yet sometime I need to reboot... but I did not write yet
clever scripts !)

My goal is to be able to just switch graphical part :
let qpe run and handle incoming calls/sms/... while using X11 apps....
or using qtopia while X11 apps run in background (ex tangogps
recording a track...)