Revive Freerunner with USB power?

Edgar D' Souza edgar.b.dsouza at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 06:53:58 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 4:40 AM, William Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Wrong bug - why does the FR SOMETIMES discharge to flat in only a few
> hours?
>
> No excessive current draw when checked, no apps running away, no
> anything that would seem to do it.
>
> Only leaves the gsm chip (that doesnt register on the charge counter as
> its directly connected to the battery, correct?) - whats it doing?

Hmmm... good point - I've noticed that only once on my FR - after a
couple of days **shut down**, I powered it on to find that the battery
was nearly totally discharged; got me into a bit of a panic 'cos the
phone abruptly powered off and I hoped I wouldn't have to go
spare-battery-hunting.

You;re probably using the phone a lot more, so have encountered this
issue more often - I didn't really pay attention because it seemed
like a one-off to me.

Well, let me add +1 to your query, then :-)

Cheers
Ed.