ASU 2008.08 console, where are thou?

Linus Gasser ineiti at markas-al-nour.org
Thu Sep 11 23:39:50 CEST 2008

andres a écrit :
> I flashed anew with all stable releases, (yeah, 'cause the wife
> complains -"you expend $400 and is not your __only__ phone???!")
> gta02v5_and_up-u-boot.bin
> Om2008.8-gta02-20080908.rootfs.jffs2
> Om2008.8-gta02-20080903.uImage.bin

My wife thought your mail was quit funny. She expects a lot of replies
saying "my wife says the same thing". So in the absence of the others,
here is one more ;)

Anyway, she insist she's right, and as the five magical words in
marriage are "you're always right, dear", I can't reason that. At least
she's using Mac...

Ineiti

PS: the only reason I don't have two phones is, that the other phone has
half of it's keys broken, which makes it worse than the Freerunner

PPS: but I finally have a phone I can ssh into. That's worth everything
else!