Free Runner won't turn on

Edgar D' Souza edgar.b.dsouza at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 10:05:25 CEST 2008

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 12:55 PM, michael irons <michael at beckonsmeby.com> wrote:
> I was updating some packages in 2008 latest image when I thought my
> freerunner suspended. Probablem is is that it doesn't come back and won't
> reboot even by holing the power button.
>
> I can'teven get it to come up in the NAND/NOR flash boot menu.
>
> Any ideas? Battery dead? Tests to run?

Some people have had success in resetting the FR by removing the
battery, waiting for a few minutes, and plugging it back in and trying
to power it on again. If that doesn;t work, try plugging in the
charger and waiting to see if it begins to boot automatically; if not,
wait for 15 minutes or more and try to get the boot menu again; if you
do, try the Boot option and you may get it booted and charging again.

HTH
Ed.