Ubuntu on 1973/Freerunner

e hanks maskvp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 10:31:20 CEST 2008

"I doubt if he meant to have only one platform. He meant, let's have
one OFFICIAL platform FIRST, which does everything well and is
attractive/easy to use."

I tend to agree. Work on diversification... once everything works well.

However, I personally bought the phone knowing it wasn't intended for
someone with my limited skills, but hoping it would suffice while I improved
upon them. Because of Hurricane IKE and having to have reliability I
switched back to my $10 Motorola which is perfect... sigh...