Free Runner won't turn on

umaxx umaxx at oleco.net
Mon Sep 15 10:56:54 CEST 2008

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:54:07 +0100
Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> wrote:

> | no. shutdown from holding power button seems not to be working
> anymore | (just freezed with blinking red light).
>
> Blinking red light means kernel panic.  It'd be great to have a
> backtrace from it but you'd need a debug board.

Oh, blinking == kernel panic that is interesting...
As I wrote already: sometimes I need to remove the
battery multiple times before it came back, the interesting thing is:
I remove the battery put it back in after some seconds, power it on
(with or without AUX), phone does not boot *BUT* starts with
blinking again -> can u-Boot panic too?

Anyway, I do not have a debug board, sorry.

Cheers,

Joerg