[2008.8+] Audio issues.

François TOURDE fr-om at tourde.org
Mon Sep 15 22:27:22 CEST 2008

Le 14137ième jour après Epoch,
Al Johnson écrivait:

> 2008.8 doesn't switch anything when the headset is inserted, and the dialler
> app seems equally unaware of headsets, wired or wireless. Given the mixture
> of qtopia and non-qtopia bits I don't know what the best way forward would be
> here.

Waiting for new functions on 2008.8, I've created a small pair of
scripts for jack insertion problem:

You must first copy /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios/*.state into a
backup dir named /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios/saved, and copy into
/usr/bin and /etc/init.d/ the attached scripts.

Don't forget to setup /etc/rc5.d for auto-start