fso-testing feed out of sync

Richard Cooke richard.mallender at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:27:21 CEST 2008

Rod Whitby wrote:

> The autobuilder that feeds downloads.freesmartphone.org runs Ubuntu 7.10
> and fso-testing builds fine there using the FSO Makefile at:
>
>   http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/Makefile

I have this working now, thanks. Yesterday git was being refused connection
but today it is working like a charm. I guess the problem may have been at
my end.

I can also confirm that the enlightenment issue is fixed in the lastest
fso-testing image on downloads.freesmartphone.org. I am not sure what the
issues will be with opkg when switching to this feed from the previous
shr.bearstech.com feed as there seem a lot of differences.