fso-testing feed out of sync

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Fri Sep 19 11:22:00 CEST 2008

>I have this working now, thanks. Yesterday git was being refused connection but today it is working like a charm. I guess the problem may have been at my end.

The git server was offline for some time.

>I can also confirm that the enlightenment issue is fixed in the lastest fso-testing image on downloads.freesmartphone.org. I am not sure what the issues will be with opkg when switching to this feed from the previous shr.bearstech.com feed as there seem a lot of differences.

I would not recommend ever switching feeds on an image - I can only recommend flashing a new image from downloads.freesmartphone.org.

In fact the main reason for bringing downloads.fso  online was because there is no feed suitable for updating the fso3 milestone image due to a bitbake git fetcher problem, so you can't even use these feeds with that image.

The only thing I can recommend is to flash a new fso-testing image from downloads.freesmartphone.org, and use the feeds which come pre-configured in the image.

-- Rod