Battery Indicator problem

henrikz henrik at zimmer.to
Sun Sep 21 12:07:06 CEST 2008

The battery indicator on my Freerunner, running Om2008.09 is always RED and
empty.
Actually I have never seen any battery status in any OM200x release, in the
last 2008.08 version the battery indicator
was also always empty but sometimes white (and not red).

Until now I thought this had something to do with the OM-Distribution being
in an early stage/version, but since I have seen no other posts about this
problem, I am starting to worry that problem might be on my end and in the
worst case my FR.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

As an additional hint I can also mention that during boot the following
message appears
# power_supply bat: driver failed to report voltage_now property
could this be a hardware problem? or am I just missing some driver etc?!

Many thanks!
//Henrik