qtopia: 4.3.3 too sloooooow

Joerg Lippmann jl_lists at donalbain.de
Sun Sep 21 23:58:48 CEST 2008

Hi!

I used qtopia for a while now as my regular phone. And I was quite happy with
it.

I just flashed the 4.3.3 version to the card. But this version is absolutly
unusable. First: the neo freezes when in suspend. I have to re-insert the
battery to get it going again.

Second: When I call the neo (not suspended) from my land line, it takes about
8 seconds before it even starts vibrating. Then after about 8 more seconds it
starts ringing. By that time voicemail has already taken the call. So it's
impossible to answer my phone.

Also: The device seems to hang for half a minute very often.

Is this normal? What can I do to get a working phone again?

jörg at home
--
We will bring freedom and Leberwurst to the Welt, ob sie will oder nicht.