Sound quality in calls.

vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Tue Sep 23 12:08:58 CEST 2008

Citando Angus Ainslie <angus.ainslie at gmail.com>:

> I didn't add reset to defaults. BACKUP your scenarios files before
> using the save and restore.

I don't think that's a big problem for now; if anyone gets into
trouble there they can always do:
"opkg install --force-reinstall openmoko-alsa-scenarios"
to get their original state files back. ;)

> I added a tab for speaker phone but haven't tweaked the values yet
> to get it working. If anyone does either post the scenario file here
> or send it to me and I'll put it up on my website.
> I added bluetooth headset control so there is almost no terminal
> work required to getting a bluetooth headset running.

Marvelous, Angus!! I haven?t had the opportunity to test any of this
yet, but I love the way you think!! :D

Meanwhile (and this is a call out to _all_ who are _actively_ testing
audio profiles), please feel free to insert your "known good" working
state files into the wiki pages:
GTA01: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_1973_audio_subsystem
GTA02: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_Freerunner_audio_subsystem

Angus, please make the effort to keep the wiki in sync with your own
site when it makes sense... thanks!

Vasco.