neo1973 does not power on.

tck6346 at njit.edu tck6346 at njit.edu
Wed Sep 24 01:33:18 CEST 2008

Michael + Andy,
  I haven't had it plugged in since I had the problem a couple days ago. so I am
pretty certain the back up battery is empty. I tried just powering it up now
that I've waited and nothing.

I also tried the boot to NOR uboot procedure and nothing happened.

It looks like the battery is a little low now so I'm going to see if it will
work after I let it charge up.

Just to be clear this is a GTA01Bv4.