neo1973 does not power on.

tck6346 at njit.edu tck6346 at njit.edu
Wed Sep 24 15:20:33 CEST 2008

After letting the phone charge over night the battery voltage has dropped
significantly. I'm starting to suspect the battery or else the charging circuitry.

which brings me to 2 questions:
1) If I want to take the battery out of the equation and run this off my
variable power supply, what is a reasonable estimate for the max current it
should draw? If the third, middle, terminal ( I'm guessing a smart battery line)
isn't connected, should it still power up?

2) Will the newer Debug board that comes with the GTA02 work with the GTA01?