neo1973 does not power on.

tck6346 at njit.edu tck6346 at njit.edu
Thu Sep 25 05:09:57 CEST 2008

After hooking it up to my external power supply, I'm able to see it starts to
draw ~50mA when I hit the power button. It never actually responds just sits
there draining away the battery.

I'll probably just look into getting a debug board maybe a freerunner as well,
but I've probably caused enough trouble for now.

Thanks for the help
Ted Kotz