A2DP direct?

Daniel Benoy daniel at benoy.name
Thu Sep 25 23:31:55 CEST 2008

From what I've read, if you use a bluetooth headset, the sound and the bluetooth will communicate directly with eachother, and you need only alter the alsa mixer settings to move the sound from one to the other.

Is it possible to do the same thing with A2DP?  At present, I'm enjoying listening to podcasts with my A2DP headphones and my freerunner, but if ever I use the CPU for anything serious the sound gets really choppy.  It'd be nice if there was some hardware solution.

--
Daniel Benoy
http://daniel.benoy.name