Any ebook readers/textfile viewers you could recommend for 2008.8?

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Tue Sep 30 17:25:50 CEST 2008

someone needs to look into updating bitbake recepies for fbreader[1,2]. There
were few releases of fbreader since existing OE bb for fbreader which is
present in openmoko branch of OM (v0.8.2) but it fails to build and that
elderly 0.8.2 (found ipk for it somewhere) didn't work nicely

[1] http://www.fbreader.org/
[2] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FBReader

--
                                  .-.