[FSO 5.1] Preventing screen blanking

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 00:59:00 CEST 2009

2009/4/7 Jan Henkins <jan at henkins.za.net>

> Johny Tenfinger,
>
> Perhaps the information is not clear in the manual, and perhaps the
> mailing list archive is not easily searchable, eh? Imagine walking into a

[...]
And perhaps in a better world, after reading hundreds of similar request for
several months, navigation software developers my decide to add a checkbox
to avoid screeen blanking and suspend, the same for small patches to apply
by distro mantainers in the OE tree or in some launcher wrapper, but in the
free world you are not cool if you are not able to play with yaml rules,
enlightenment settings and mdbus :))) But if you want to feel better avoid
mdbus and use dbus-send :) it's nice and fast, and you may enjoy in doing
some  kind of manual dbus introspection or reading the api usage directly :)

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Jokes

     Nicola