OM2008.12 - basic usage instructions?

Angus Ainslie nytowl at openmoko.org
Thu Apr 9 23:09:03 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 23:53 +0300, Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
> > Looking forward to seeing you updates to the wiki.
>
> Don't waste all your time there, we're expecting the new 2009 version
> of the Openmoko distribution to arrive (well, there was a promise to
> have something last month already) at some stage.

Having updated information on the getting started page still sounds like
a good idea.

Om2009 is coming along well and should have a testing version soon. The
plan ( is that a promise ? ) was to be doing alpha builds last month.
Those are available for download right now in the unstable and
experimental distro's.

Angus