OM2008.12 - basic usage instructions?

halbtaxabo-om at yahoo.com halbtaxabo-om at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 15:55:01 CEST 2009

On Thursday, April 9, 2009 10:44:13 PM Angus Ainslie <nytowl at openmoko.org> wrote:

>On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 13:34 -0700, halbtaxabo-om at yahoo.com wrote:

>> I think sections 4 and 5 of the "Getting started" document (i.e. most of the document) need to be
>> rewritten, unless there's already an updated version on some page I don't know about.
>> Yes, I know this is community-supported stuff and actually I'd be happy to make a start on that
>> -- but first of all I need to know how to find my way around the thing!
>>

>Looking forward to seeing you updates to the wiki.

I added some text and a section 6: - For  Om 2008.12 - to the Getting_Started_... wiki. Nothing elaborate,
just the things that would have helped me get started. The pictures are photos, not screen captures,
so look pretty crude. But I think they do the job, and Om2008.12 will be obsolete in a couple of
months anyway.

Nick