Wrong size reported on SD Card

Daemon D unnaturaltragedy at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 22:21:54 CEST 2009

>    Please post the mkfs.vfat command line you use and the
> output of running
> mkfs.vfat. Please also use the -v option.
>
> --
> Rask Ingemann Lambertsen

mkfs.vfat -v -n and-media /dev/mmcblk0p1

I pasted it directly from the instuctions on the openmoko android wiki.
I also tried adding in -F 32 to make sure it was fat32.

I don't have the output handy right now. I removed the microsd and orderd an external usb sdcard reader for my laptop. Just going to set it up that way. Once I put the sd card back in, I don't want to remove it again. The bracket is too flimsy.