[SHR testing] Phonelog borks Dbus

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:49:33 CEST 2009

On Thursday 23 April 2009 02:46:36 am jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com wrote:
> If I start Phonelog, it crashes, borking Dbus along the way.
>
> I seem to have to reboot the phone to sort things out.
>
> What can I do to fix this?
>
> Regards
>
> Jeff

Which SHR-Testing are you using?  In the release prior to the 4/16 one I have
noticed that and got use to restarting my phone at the first sign of something
crashing.  In the latest release this seems fixed, I am able to use the
phonelog just fine, after the wait while it gets the information or what ever
it does.  In the latest release the only way I have been able to bork Dbus is
if I try and go into the Settings and change something before my phone is
registered with my network.