How to get over Battery not charging

François-Léonard Gilbert gilbertf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:17:01 CEST 2009

Did the AUX button flash when you plugged the phone?  I used an USB cable,
and when I plugged the phone Windows recognized it before it shut down
again.  Does yours do that?

As media_farm said, if you found another FR around, you could swap batteries
and know for sure if the phone is OK or not.

I'm not with Openmoko, so I can't say how they handle returns.

Francois