SHR headphones not detecting

Matthias Huber matthias.huber at wollishausen.de
Fri Aug 28 16:15:29 CEST 2009

Paul schrieb:
> Anyone else experiencing issues where the phone doesn't react to the
> plugging in of headphones?  I found that when it doesn't detect the
> head phones, only one ear (the left year) works and the speaker on the
> phone is also on.  This isn't great when commuting on public transit.
>
> Sometimes restarting the alsa service gets it to detect the
> headphones, though I cannot recreate this with great reliability.
>
> Any ideas?  Is this a hardware or a software issue?  (I do hear blips
> in both ears when plugging them in.
i tried that to bring to work (hacked rules.yaml) et al. and gave
finally up. support for bluetooth seems to be there.

You will read much about state files and to adjust the volumes of this
and that, but all that tips don't seem to work :-(((((

The push knob on the headphones isn't supported too.
--
Matzehuber